27.12.08

The date

The date of our wedding celebration is confirmed. It's 25th of July 2009. For the friends and the family will be sent more information by an e-mail in the beginning of the year and official invitations will be sent in the springtime. The time of planning has started long time ago. You know, the dress, the place, the rings, the.., the.., the... The biggest "stress" was the place, but now it's booked. It's close to our home, in the environment where we are living our everyday life. At least for a while. The place of the party is important, but not the most important. More important for us 2 is to gather together our closest ones, the people who are part of us... The best possible gift for our day is that people could come... So, please-please-please-please....

On this blog will be updates of the wedding planning. I will try it on both languages. So, keep following, ok? :-)

  • Ulf's clothes - allmost done.
  • Place - booked.
  • Accomodation - Moreless solved.
  • Anni's clothes - On the way...
  • Rings - Some kind of an idea...
  • Ceremony - I have an idea...
  • Program - mmm...
  • Flowers - I have a pretty good idea...
  • Music - Allmost on the control.
  • Band - Looking for, but having 1...
  • Food - mmm... (read: NO idea!)
  • Wine - Will be tasted in 2 days!
  • Travel - No idea.
Interesting, isn't? I hope the list will look soon much better. At least about the dress I will know more after the 15th of January. The planning of the wedding is exciting and I love it! I am worrying a bit about few things, But I am looking SO much forward for this special day - OUR day. I have dreamed about my wedding since I was a little girl. My dreams has changed on the way quite a lot, BUT one has stayed - It must be a HAPPY day, one of our happiest days! And it will be!

This year is close to the end. Soon we have to get used to write a new number, 2009... Sounds BIG, sounds different. I just hope it will be excellent year, the best year and that's what I am wishing to you all too! I also hope, that the end of this year will be happy and joyfull and the new year starts together with the people you love...

ps. Sorry for my spelling mistakes.


No comments: